Date: Monday 21 October to Saturday 2 November
Overnight stay in 4 hotels in the West of the country, in Groningen and in the South of Holland
Visits to many important and famous organs: Bavo Church Haarlem, Old Church Amsterdam, St. Jans Church Gouda, Pieters Church Leiden, Laurens Church Alkmaar, Martini Church Groningen, Boven Church Kampen, Lambertus Church Helmond etc. and several others. Total approx. 25 instruments
- Visits to traces of the Pilgrim fathers in Leiden and Rotterdam-Delfshaven
- Guiding and playing (demo and shorrecital) by professional and famous organists
- Limited possibility to have a go for group members, depending on the available time and according to a schedule
- Also visit to the workshop of Reil Organ builders, the largest organ builder of The Netherlands
- Comfortable transport from and to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport included
- Including breakfast on all days and 6 diners on several days
The price for this tour is 2.950 Euro, single room supplement is 350 Euro.
* Please note, this is a preliminary program. As soon the full program is made, it will be published here
Would you like to register for this tour or be kept up to date with the latest news? Please contact us!